Piranha Enterprises (“Piranhaindia”) is the sole owner of all the rights to www.PIRANHAINDIA.ae (“Website”) and its content. PIRANHAINDIA also uses the contents of their vendors and third parties as well who might not be the original owners of copyright therein Website content means its design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video, etc. All the Titles, Ownership, and Intellectual Property Rights in the Website and its contents shall remain with PIRANHAINDIA. All the rights not otherwise claimed under this agreement or by PIRANHAINDIA are hereby reserved. The information contained in this Website is intended, solely to provide general information for personal/business use by the user, who accepts full responsibility for its use. The users should assume that standard copyright protection applies to all materials and contents displayed on the Website. PIRANHAINDIA does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, or advertisements (collectively, the "content") contained on, distributed through, or linked, downloaded, or accessed from any of the services contained in this Website, or the quality of any products, information or other materials displayed, or obtained by USER as a result of an advertisement or any other information or offer in or in connection with the service. We accept no responsibility for any errors or omissions, or the results obtained from the use of the information contained on this Website. All information on this Website is provided "as is" with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness, or of the results obtained from the use of the information contained in this Website, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. You may display, print, or download the contents to a local hard disk extract for your personal, non-commercial use, but only if you acknowledge the Website as the source of the material. In no event shall PIRANHAINDIA be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, or consequential damages of any kind whatsoever concerning the service, the materials, and the products available on the Website. User(s) of this site must hereby acknowledge that any reliance upon any content shall be at their sole risk. The information presented here has been compiled from publicly aired and published sources. PIRANHAINDIA respects these sources and is in no way trying to infringe on the respective copyrights or businesses of these entities. PIRANHAINDIA reserves the right, in its sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in any portion of the service or the materials.
PIRANHAINDIA and related icons and logos are registered service marks of PIRANHAINDIA in various jurisdictions and are protected under applicable Trademark and other proprietary rights laws.
Intellectual Property Rights Policy
You are not permitted to use the Marks without the prior consent of PIRANHAINDIA, the vendor or the third party that may own the Marks. If you do so, PIRANHAINDIA may, at its sole discretion, terminate Your Account.
All Marks, domain name, trade dress including the "look and feel" of the Website, its text, graphics, button icons, interfaces, etc., and the arrangements thereof, is the property of PIRANHAINDIA or its vendors or the third party, as the case may be, unless otherwise indicated. All the contents are protected under copyright, trademark and other applicable intellectual property laws and may not be used by You, except as permitted by PIRANHAINDIA, its vendors or the concerned third party.
If you see something on the Website, which you believe is violating the intellectual property rights of any other entity, please send the infringement notice to:
· Legal Department (email@example.com)
· PIRANHA ENTERPISES
The Legal Department should be contacted only if you believe that your work has been used or copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and that such infringement is occurring on the Website or on websites linked to or from the Website, or in connection with the services provided on the Website. All other inquiries directed to the Legal Department will not be responded to. Such inquiries should be made through the feedback procedure referenced on the Website.
- This User Agreement along with Terms of Service (collectively, the "User Agreement") forms the terms and conditions for the use of services and products of Piranha Enterprises and its subsidiaries/affiliates (hereinafter “Piranhaindia”).
- Any person ("User") who inquiries about or purchases any products or services of PiranhaIndia through its websites, sales persons, offices, call centers, agents, etc. (all the aforesaid platforms collectively referred to as “Sales Channels”) agrees to be governed by this User Agreement.
- Both User and Piranhaindia are individually referred to as 'Party' and collectively referred to as 'Parties' to the User Agreement.
- “Terms of Service” available on Piranhaindia’s website details out terms & conditions applicable to various services or products facilitated by Piranhaindia.
2. ELIGIBILITY TO USE
- The User must possess the legal authority to enter into an agreement so as become a User and use the services of Piranhaindia.
- Before using the Website, approaching any Sales Channels, or procuring the services of Piranhaindia, the Users shall compulsorily read and understand this User Agreement and shall be deemed to have accepted this User Agreement as a binding document that governs User’s dealings and transactions with Piranhaindia. If the User does not agree with any part of this Agreement, then the User must not avail of Piranhaindia's services and must not access or approach the Sales Channels of Piranhaindia.
- All rights and liabilities of the User and Piranhaindia with respect to any services or products facilitated by Piranhaindia shall be restricted to the scope of this User Agreement.
- All content provided through various Sales Channels, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons, and similar content ("Content"), are registered by Piranhaindia and protected under applicable intellectual property laws. The user cannot use this Content for any other purpose, except as specified herein.
- User agrees to follow all instructions provided by Piranhaindia which will prescribe the way such User may use the Content.
- There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks, and trademarks displayed on the Website and through other Sales Channels of Piranhaindia, as may be applicable. Piranhaindia does not grant the User a license, right or authority to utilize such proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks in any manner. Any unauthorized use of the Content will be in violation of the applicable law.
- Piranhaindia respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you notice any act of infringement on the Website, you are requested to send us a written notice/ intimation which must include the following information;
- 3.4.1. clear identification of such copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- 3.4.2.location of the material on the Website, including but not limited to the link of the infringing material;
- 3.4.3.The proof that the alleged copyrighted work is owned by you;
- 3.4.4.Contact information;
- The aforesaid notices can be sent to Piranhaindia by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Website is meant to be used by bonafide User(s) for lawful use.
- User shall not distribute exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything from the Website, including but not limited to any text, images, audio, and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
- The User Agreement grants a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use this Website as expressly permitted in this User Agreement. The User agrees not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of the Website in any manner whatsoever.
- Access to certain features of the Website may only be available to registered User(s). The process of registration may require the User to answer certain questions or provide certain information that may or may not be personal in nature. Some such fields may be mandatory or optional. The user represents and warrants that all information supplied to Piranhaindia is true and accurate.
- Piranhaindia reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate the access to the Website and the services offered on the same or any portion thereof at any time, without notice, for general maintenance, or any other reason whatsoever.
- Piranhaindia will always make its best endeavors to ensure that the content on its websites or other sales channels is free of any virus or other malware. However, any data or information downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Website or any other Sales Channel is done entirely at the User’s own discretion and risk and they will be solely responsible for any damage to their computer systems or loss of data that may result from the download of such data or information.
- Piranhaindia reserves the right to periodically make improvements or changes to its Website at any time without any prior notice to the User. User(s) are requested to report any content on the Website which is deemed to be unlawful, objectionable, libelous, defamatory, obscene, harassing, invasive to privacy, abusive, fraudulent, against any religious beliefs, spam, or violative of any applicable law to India. On receiving such a report, Piranhaindia reserves the right to investigate and/or take such action as the Company may deem appropriate.
5. SECURITY AND ACCOUNT-RELATED INFORMATION:
- While registering on the Website, the User will have to choose a password to access that User’s account and the User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of both the password and the account as well as for all activities on the account. It is the duty of the User to notify PIRANHAINDIA immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. PIRANHAINDIA will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of the password or account, either with or without the User’s knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's account at any time.
- The user understands that any information that is provided to this Website may be read or intercepted by others due to any breach of security at the User’s end.
- PIRANHAINDIA keeps all the data in relation to credit cards, debit cards, bank information, etc. secured and in an encrypted form in compliance with the applicable laws and regulations. However, for cases of fraud detection, offering sales on credit (finance), etc., PIRANHAINDIA may at times verify certain information of its Users like their credit score, as and when required.
- PIRANHAINDIA adopts the best industry standard to secure the information as provided by the User. However, PIRANHAINDIA cannot guarantee that there will never be any security breach of its systems which may have an impact on Users’ information too.
- The data of the User as available with PIRANHAINDIA may be shared with concerned law enforcement agencies for any lawful or investigation purpose without the consent of the User.
6. FEES AND PAYMENT
- In addition to the cost of the product, PIRANHAINDIA reserves the right to charge certain fees in the nature of convenience fees or any other fees. PIRANHAINDIA further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time. Any such additional fees, including fees towards any modifications thereof, will be displayed to the User before collecting the payment from such User.
- In cases of short charging of the product amount, taxes, statutory fee, convenience fee, etc., owing to any technical error or other reason, PIRANHAINDIA shall reserve the right to deduct, charge or claim the balance amount from the User and the User shall pay such balance amount to PIRANHAINDIA. In cases where the short charge is claimed prior to the delivery of the product, PIRANHAINDIA will be at liberty to cancel such a product if the amount is not paid before the delivery date.
- Any increase in the price charged by PIRANHAINDIA on account of a change in the rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes, or levies by the Government shall have to be borne by the User. Such imposition of taxes and levies may be without prior notice and could also be retrospective but will always be as per applicable law.
- In the rare circumstance of a product not getting delivered for any reason whatsoever, PIRANHAINDIA will process the refund amount paid by the User and intimate the User about the same. PIRANHAINDIA is not under any obligation to provide an alternate arrangement in lieu of or to compensate or replace the unconfirmed product.
- The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the products/service, as per the applicable laws.
- The User agrees and understands that all payments shall only be made to the bank accounts of PIRANHAINDIA. PIRANHAINDIA or its agents, representatives, or employees shall never ask a customer to transfer money to any private account or to an account not held in the name of PIRANHAINDIA. The User agrees that if that user transfers any amount against any products or transaction to any bank account that is not legitimately held by PIRANHAINDIA or to any personal account of any person, PIRANHAINDIA shall not be held liable for the same. User shall not hold any right to recover from PIRANHAINDIA any amount which is transferred by the User to any third party.
- The User will not share his personal sensitive information like credit/debit card number, CVV, OTP, card expiry date, user IDs, passwords, etc. with any person including the agents, employees, or representatives of PIRANHAINDIA. The User shall immediately inform PIRANHAINDIA if such details are demanded by any of its agents’ employees or representatives. PIRANHAINDIA shall not be liable for any loss that the User incurs for sharing the aforesaid details.
- Refunds, if any, on cancellation will always be processed to the respective account or the banking instrument (credit card, wallet, etc.) from which payment was made for that product/service.
7. USAGE OF THE MOBILE NUMBER, AND COMMUNICATION DETAILS OF THE USER BY PIRANHAINDIA
- PIRANHAINDIA will send product confirmation, cancellation, payment confirmation, refund status, or any such other information relevant to the transaction made by the User, via SMS, voice call, e-mail, or any other alternate communication detail provided by the User at the time of purchase.
- PIRANHAINDIA may also contact the User through the modes mentioned above for any pending or failed transaction, to know the preference of the User for concluding the sale, and also to help the User for the same.
- The User hereby unconditionally consents that such communications via SMS, voice call, email or any other mode by PIRANHAINDIA are:
- 7.3.1.upon the request and authorization of the User;
- 7.3.2.‘transactional’ and not an ‘unsolicited commercial communication’ in compliance with the local laws, and
- 7.3.3.in compliance with the relevant guidelines framed by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) or such other relevant authority in the relevant jurisdiction.
- The User will indemnify PIRANHAINDIA against all types of losses and damages incurred by PIRANHAINDIA due to any action taken by the Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA) or such other relevant authority in the relevant jurisdiction, Access Providers, or any other local authority due to any erroneous complaint raised by the User on PIRANHAINDIA with respect to the communications mentioned above or due to a wrong number or email id being provided by the User for any reason whatsoever.
- User also understands that they will always have an option of withdrawing the consent as set out above. Users will have an unconditional right to opt-out of receiving messages and emails including but not limited to communications that are of marketing in nature by simply writing to PIRANHAINDIA on care@Piranhaindia.com or by amending the notification settings in the User’s account profile settings.
8. FORCE MAJEURE
- There can be exceptional circumstances where PIRANHAINDIA may be unable to honor the confirmed products due to various reasons like the act of God, labor unrest, insolvency, business exigencies, government decisions, terrorist activity, any operational and technical issues, etc., or any other reason beyond the control of PIRANHAINDIA. If PIRANHAINDIA has advanced knowledge of any such situations where dishonor of transaction may happen, it will make its best efforts to provide a similar alternative to the User or refund the amount after deducting applicable service charges, if supported and refunded by that respective service provider. The User agrees that PIRANHAINDIA being merely a facilitator of the services and products, cannot be held responsible for any such Force Majeure circumstance. The User has to contact the Service Provider directly for any further resolutions and refunds.
- The User agrees that in the event of non-confirmation of products due to any technical reasons (like network downtime, disconnection with third-party platforms such as payment gateways, banks, etc.) or any other similar failures, PIRANHAINDIA’s obligation shall be limited to refunding the paid amount, if any, received from the customer. Such refund shall completely discharge PIRANHAINDIA from all liabilities with respect to that transaction. Additional liabilities, if any, shall be borne by the User.
- In no event shall PIRANHAINDIA and be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages, and any other damages like damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website or any other Sales Channel.
9. ADVERTISERS ON PIRANHAINDIA, AND LINKED WEBSITES
- The Website may contain links to third-party websites. PIRANHAINDIA does not control such websites and is not responsible for its contents. If a User accesses any third-party website, the same shall be done entirely at the User’s risk and PIRANHAINDIA shall assume no liability for the same.
- PIRANHAINDIA is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages, links or any linked website pages to the extent such information is updated or provided directly by the Service Providers or the advertisers.
- PIRANHAINDIA does not endorse any advertisers on its Website, or any linked sites in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information provided on the third-party web pages.
- The linked sites are not under the control of PIRANHAINDIA and hence PIRANHAINDIA is not responsible for the contents of any linked site(s) or any further links on such site(s), or any changes or updates to such sites. PIRANHAINDIA is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience.
10. RIGHT TO REFUSE
- PIRANHAINDIA at its sole discretion reserves the right to not accept any request without assigning any reason thereof.
- In addition to other remedies and recourse available to PIRANHAINDIA under this User Agreement or under applicable law, PIRANHAINDIA may limit the User's activity, warn other users of the User's actions, immediately suspend or terminate the User's registration, or refuse to provide the User with access to the Website if:
- 10.2.1.The User is in breach of this User Agreement; or
- 10.2.2.PIRANHAINDIA is unable to verify or authenticate any information provided by the User; or
- 10.2.3. PIRANHAINDIA believes that the User's actions may infringe on any third-party rights or breach any applicable law or otherwise result in any liability for the User, other users of PIRANHAINDIA, or PIRANHAINDIA itself.
- Once a user has been suspended or terminated, such User shall not register or attempt to register with PIRANHAINDIA with different credentials or use the Website in any manner whatsoever until such User is reinstated by PIRANHAINDIA. PIRANHAINDIA may at any time in its sole discretion reinstate suspended users.
- If a User breaches this User Agreement, PIRANHAINDIA reserves the right to recover any amounts due to be paid by the User to PIRANHAINDIA and to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary.
- The User shall not write or send any content to PIRANHAINDIA which is, or communicate with PIRANHAINDIA using language or content which is:
- 10.5.1.abusive, threatening, offensive, defamatory, coercive, obscene, belligerent, glorifying violence, vulgar, sexually explicit, pornographic, illicit or otherwise objectionable;
- 10.5.2.contrary to any applicable law;
- 10.5.3.violates third parties' intellectual property rights;
- 10.5.4.a spam; or
- 10.5.5.in breach of any other part of these terms and conditions of use.
- If the User violates any of the aforesaid terms, PIRANHAINDIA shall be at liberty to take appropriate legal action against the User.
11. RIGHT TO CANCEL
- The User expressly undertakes to provide PIRANHAINDIA with correct and valid information while making use of the Website under this User Agreement, and not to make any misrepresentation of facts. Any default on part of the User would disentitle the User from availing the services from PIRANHAINDIA.
- In case PIRANHAINDIA discovers or has reasons to believe at any time during or after receiving a request for services from the User that the request for services is either unauthorized or the information provided by the User or any of the travelers is not correct or that any fact has been misrepresented by that User, PIRANHAINDIA shall be entitled to appropriate legal remedies against the User, including cancellation of the product, without any prior intimation to the User. In such an event, PIRANHAINDIA shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage that may be caused to the User or any other person, as a consequence of such cancellation of products/services.
- The User shall not hold PIRANHAINDIA responsible for any loss or damage arising out of measures taken by PIRANHAINDIA for safeguarding its own interest and that of its genuine customers. This would also include PIRANHAINDIA denying or canceling any products on account of suspected fraudulent transactions.
12. FAKE CALLS AND OTHER SIMILAR PHISHING, SPAMMING OR FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES
- PIRANHAINDIA’s employees or authorized representatives will never contact a User asking for his/ her credit or debit card number, expiry date, CVV, net banking login, passwords, OTP, etc. nor will they ever request for a fund transfer to a person or an individual bank account. Further, they will also not ask a User to install any third-party applications that enable them to view a User’s mobile or computer screen.
- Acting on any of these requests may make you a victim of fraud, and may potentially lead to the loss of your valuable money or information.
- If you are ever asked for any of the aforesaid information, please report it immediately to care@Piranhaindia.com.
- The User agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless PIRANHAINDIA, its affiliates and their respective officers, directors, lawful successors and assigns from and against any and all losses, liabilities, claims, damages, costs, and expenses (including legal fees and disbursements in connection therewith and interest chargeable thereon) asserted against or incurred by such indemnified persons, that arise out of, result from, or may be payable by virtue of, any breach of any representation or warranty provided by the User, or non-performance of any covenant by the User.
- The User shall be solely liable for any breach of any country-specific rules and regulations or general code of conduct and PIRANHAINDIA cannot be held responsible for the same.
- SEVERABILITY: If any provision of this User Agreement is determined to be invalid or unenforceable in whole or in part, such invalidity or unenforceability shall attach only to such provision or part of such provision and the remaining part of such provision and all other provisions of this User Agreement shall continue to be in full force and effect.
- AMENDMENT TO THE USER AGREEMENT: PIRANHAINDIA reserves the right to change the User Agreement from time to time. The User is responsible for regularly reviewing the User Agreement.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information which is specifically mentioned by PIRANHAINDIA as confidential shall be maintained confidentially by the User and shall not be disclosed unless as required by law or to serve the purpose of this User Agreement and the obligations of both the parties herein.
- FEEDBACK FROM CUSTOMER: PIRANHAINDIA would like to know the feedback of the Users for improving its services. The User hereby authorizes PIRANHAINDIA to contact the User for their feedback on various services offered by PIRANHAINDIA. Such feedback may be collected through emails, telephone calls, SMS or any other medium from time to time. In case the User chooses not to be contacted, such User shall write to PIRANHAINDIA for specific exclusion at privacy@go-Piranhaindia.com.
Shipping & Return
We will only accept authorized returns within 30 calendar days.
All authorized returns must be unused and in their original condition, including all items and components that were included in the original package. Items being returned must not have been disassembled, mounted, modified, or damaged due to incorrect installation or user error. piranhaindia.com will not be held responsible for installation or labour expenses, towing expenses, additional repair expenses or rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation.
If your shipment arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please repackage the item(s) in the original shipping container and refer to our Return Procedure (below).
Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts. If you receive missing, damaged, or incorrect parts, please call us immediately (04479693131) so we can assist you in processing a return for replacement or refund. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts after 30 calendar days.
· We do not take any responsibility for a delay in refund because of the delays made by the bank, calamities, or national holidays.
· A customer can ask for a refund if the specification of the product received is not as per the specifications mentioned on the website or if the product replacement takes more than 14 working days.
· A refund will not be initiated if the customer is not happy with the look/sound quality of a defect-free product, if physical damage is not notified within 24 hours of receiving the product, any electrical surge or damage caused by the user.
· Please note that depending on the situation, the amount may be refunded after deducting the bank and delivery charges.
Most orders are processed for shipment or leave our warehouse within 24-48 hours of your order confirmation date, unless otherwise specified. Delivery or transit times will vary depending on the size of the package and the delivery location. Small and medium-sized packages are generally delivered within 3-5 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) from the date the packages leave our warehouse.
· Since the transactions are authorized by the cardholder, we do not take responsibility for incorrect addresses provided during the order placement.
· We are not responsible for the damage to products after delivery.
· All claims, if any, for shortages or damages must be reported to customer service on the day of delivery through the contact us page on the web-store. Also, the said shortage of goods needs to be highlighted and signed on the Proof of delivery copy and returned to the delivery person.
Cancellations may be accommodated if both of the below conditions are true:
1. Order is canceled within 15 minutes of an order being placed.
2. The order has not yet been shipped.
Orders cannot be cancelled if they have already been packed or shipped.
We will do our best to accommodate order cancellations, but if for any reason we are unable to do so, you may return the product. See our Return Policy for more details. You may cancel your order at any time prior to receiving our order confirmation. However, once an order has been confirmed, it is immediately processed for shipping. Therefore, no orders can be cancelled after receiving our electronic Order Confirmation email. For any further assistance, please contact us via phone (04479693131), live chat, or email (email@example.com) to speak with a customer service representative.
Timing: 9:00 AM To 6:00 PM
Replacement of a product is allowed only under the following circumstances:
· Replacement can be made if the customer establishes that the product delivered in defective or has physical damage.
· In case you feel that the product received is not as shown on the site or as per the specifications, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the product. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take an appropriate decision.
· Product prices listed on the website are current. While every care has been taken to label the products accurately, errors in data entry and updation may occur. We reserve the right to cancel the order in case a transaction has been made where the price indicated was not the correct price. In the rare event that happens, we will give a full refund of all money received from the customer.
· Prices are subject to change without advance notice.
· All prices on this web site Indian Rupees. For international cards used on the site, the bank's applicable exchange rate and charges will apply. We have no jurisdiction over this and any disputes or queries on exchange rates and bank charges need to be directed to the bank or institution that issued your card or payment instrument.
· All orders are acknowledged at current pricing. We will bill at the price in effect at the time of receipt of money and raising of an invoice.
· Our products are liable for GST in India.
· Shipping and handling rates may vary based on product, packaging, size, volume, type and other considerations. The shipping and handling charges are given at the time of check out and consumers will know about this before making payments
Out of Stock situations
· We endeavor to ensure that all products listed on the site are available in stock for dispatch to the buyer. However, in case the same is not available for any reason, we will contact you within 2 business days and give you the option to exchange, delay or cancel the order based on your convenience.
We are not responsible for any return freight charges unless the return is due to a manufacturer’s defect or a direct result of an error on our part.
Call us - Call our Returns Desk at Returns Desk at 04479693131
· Mondays to Saturdays from 9 am to 6 pm
· Sundays- Closed
Email us - Email our Returns Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org
All items for return must be packaged securely. Please check if there are any special packaging instructions to ensure that no shipping damage occurs. We will not be responsible for damaged returns resulting from inadequate packaging.